Meeting of the Media Officers and Spokespersons of Europe's Bishops Conferences
Communication in the Bishops' Conferences of Europe
Prague, Czech Republic, 17-20 June 2015
The annual meeting of the Media Officers and Spokespeople of the Bishops’ Conferences of Europe will this year overlap in part with that of their General Secretaries, examining together current issues linked to communications in the Bishops’ Conferences. At the first part of the meeting, the Spokespeople will examine past and future issues for the Church in Europe.
The Media Officers and Spokespersons will deal with different topics such as:
- the digital profile of a Bishops' Conference;
- the intra-ecclesial communication;
- The transparency communicating on the finances of the Bishops' Conferences;
- the Jubilee of Mercy;
- the reform of the Vatican's communication structures;
- the forthcoming Synod on Family;
- the Encyclical "Laudato si'"
Archbishop’s Palace (Card. Beran’s Hall)
Hradčanské náměstí 56/16
118 00 Praha