CCEE Plenary Assembly
Minsk, Belarus, 28 September - 01 October 2017
The Presidents of the Bishops’ Conferences of Europe take part in the annual Plenary Assembly, together with representatives from the Holy See’s delegations to the European Institutions as well as members from COMECE. The Plenary Assembly will take place this year in Minsk (Belarus) at the invitation of S.E. Msgr. Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz, Archbishop of Minsk-Mohilev.
Europe and the mission of CCEE
Programme for the Media
The programme for the media is available here.
Information for the Media
1. Full programme and list of participants. The full programme and list of participants will be available shortly before the event on this page.
2. Venue for the meeting and access. The meeting will take place at Minsk’s Victoria Olimp Hotel and will be behind closed doors, apart from the opening session and the public celebrations, as indicated in the programme for the media (see below).
3. Access to the Media Office and accreditation. Access to the Media Office in the Victoria Olimp Hotel, to the work in the Old City Hall and to the Masses (if someone wishes to take photographs or undertake filming) is permitted solely to accredited journalists who on arrival will receive badges guaranteeing them access.
For journalists from Belarus, accreditation must be requested by midday on 25 September by completing the form at this address: https://form.jotformeu.com/50984195099369
4. Filming and photography. Filming and photography in the plenary hall and in churches during liturgies can be done only subject to agreement with the Media Office of the Belarus Catholic Bishops’ Conference, requesting accreditation (see above).
5. Material available to journalists. Accredited journalists will be sent the available documentation under embargo in due course.
Photographs. High resolution photos of the meeting will be made available free of charge at the following address: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hCs2ytgJDArRSgbA2
Their use is allowed subject to printing the following tag: © Shchyhlinskaya Aliaksandra/ccee.eu © Vitaly Polinevsky/ccee.eu